Posts written by members of the research community to celebrate successes, share learning and provide advice about taking part in research across West Yorkshire, Harrogate and beyond. Thank you to those who have already contributed; if you've a case study or story you would like to share please contact us.
Increasing our primary care research activity – a practice manager’s perspective - 24th June 2020. Written by Nick Gwatkin.
- Primary Care Networks: an emerging opportunity for research in general practice? - 29th January 2020. Written by Damian Reynolds.
- Lowering Anti-Microbial Prescribing (LAMP) - 19th November 2019. Written by Paul Carder.
- The 4th Annual International Symposium on Advancing the Science and Impact of Audit & Feedback - 30th July 2019. Written by Paul Carder.
- Thoughts following 2019’s R&D Forum - 31st May 2019. Written by Rose Dewey.
- A PhD Researcher’s Experience of WY R&D - 25th February 2019. Written by Kathryn Chater.
- A week in the (work) life! - 21st August 2018. Written by Rose Dewey.
- Research Delivery Officer Introduction - 30th July 2018. Written by Damian Reynolds.
- Research Co-ordinator Introduction - 20th July 2018. Written by Imran Mohammed.
- Reflecting on this year’s R&D Forum - 4th June 2018. Written by Rebecca Harper.
- Research in General Practice - 22nd March 2018 - Written by Emma Neil.
- A look back at the history of medical research - 12th February 2018 - Written by Emma Neil.
- Research Governance Lead Introduction - 30th January 2018 - Written by Rebecca Harper.
- Research Capability Funding Case Study - 31st August 2017. Written by Dr Matt Mulvey.