Below you can find resources and examples of audit and feedback reports that were produced as part of the following trials:
(Copyright: The University of Leeds)
Action to Support Practices Implement Research Evidence (ASPIRE)
The aim of ASPIRE was "to evaluate the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a multifaceted, adaptable intervention package to implement four targeted, high impact recommendations in general practice."
- Demonstrating evidence for CQC
- Educational outreach instructions for risky prescribing
- Educational outreach set up for risky prescribing
- Instructions for SystmOne search for risky prescribing
- Protocol for risky prescribing prompts
- Search algorithm for risky prescribing
The Campaign to Reduce Opioid Prescribing (CROP)
CROP was designed to assist general practices with opioid deprescribing in an effort to improve patient care and safety across the region.
CROP: Report 1